Vegan Cheese Pie
photo by Susan G.
- Ready In:
- Allow cream cheese substitute to come to room temperature.
- Place crushed cracker crumbs in a fluted pie plate, add melted Earth Balance and mix thoroughly.
- Form into crust and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients (except canned fruit topping) in order given, mixing thoroughly between ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and refrigerate several hours.
- Top with fruit and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!