photo by Chef Gorete
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Lightly season the meat on both sides with the seasoning mix.
- Combine the bread crumbs and cornflake crumbs together (50/50 ratio) . Set up three deep containers; one with the egg, one with the flour and one with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Dip the meat into the flour, then into the egg, then into the breadcrumbs. Set on paper towels, letting the meat rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat enough oil to completely cover the meat when frying. When hot fry for 3 - 5 minutes on each side, or until desired browning is reached.
- Drain on paper towels.
- SEASONING MIX: Combine all of the ingredients together. 1/2 cup salt, 2 teaspoons each of onion powder, Lawry's seasoning salt, black pepper, garlic powder & celery salt. Makes a big batch that will last you quite a while and can be used on any meat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!