Udon Noodles With Spicy Shrimp
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups red bell peppers, julienne-cut
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 8 ounces uncooked udon noodles, cooked
- 6 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Butterfly each shrimp, cutting to, but not through, the outside of the shrimp. Set aside.
- Combine lime rind and next five ingredients; stir well.
- Combine 1/3 cup of marinade with shrimp in a large plastic zip bag and marinate shrimp for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Combine remaining 1/3 cup marinade, bell pepper, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp, saute 5 minutes or until done. Combine shrimp with pasta mixture and toss gently. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!