MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is one of my favorite dips, easy to make and everyone just loves it.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, peeled and minced
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour for the flavors to blend before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Had this one passed along to me from the Kraft website - seeing the reviews on your posted recipe had me making it. While the dip was absolutely delicious as is I too decided to thin it a bit with sour cream as Darlene 10 did with her dip - added about four tablespoons of sour cream. Not only delicious, the sundried tomatoes, black olives and the red onion make for presentation. Always a plus when it tastes as good as it looks. Thank you.Reply