Tuna Penne Bake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love any pasta recipe, and add it to tuna, and it makes a winning combination - try it, you may like it!!
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked dry penne pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup, low fat
- 2⁄3 cup milk, 1/
- 2 (170 g) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded
- 1 cup mixture of coarsely chopped onion, and mushrooms
- cracked black pepper (to garnish)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and adding peas for last 5 minutes of cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- Combine, in 2 quart baking dish, soup, milk, tuna, mustard, lemon juice and half of the cheese. Gently stir in pasta, peas and onion-mushroom mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake at 400F until bubbling and hot - about 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION