- Ready In:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1 cup margarine or 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon banana extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup diced almonds
- Sift or mix flour, sugar, soda and salt in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Then mix both together.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in oven at 325°F or 165°C for 15-18 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love good food - who doesn't?! I've gone vegetarian in the last year so now when I try most recipes that contain meat - I usually use a meat substitute like TVP or tofu. Most of the recipes I'm trying these days are all very exciting for me because I'm trying to eat more healthy... with the exception of the desserts - I have sweet tooth :-) When i'm not cooking, i like to paint in my free time. See my link below to be directed to my art gallery home. Or I like to work on my blog "Modern Architecture & Design in the Netherlands." I also have two little girls that takes up a lot of my time - one is a picky eater so it's fun trying to find ways to get her to eat her veggies and everything else!