Tropical California Fruit Salad
This light fruit salad combines apricots, kiwi, and strawberries topped with sprinkles of mint and toasted coconut. You can also serve on wooden skewers for fresh fruit kabobs. Makes 10 kabobs.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups fresh apricots, pitted and sliced (about 6 to 8)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups kiwi fruits, pared and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped or 1 teaspoon dried mint, crumbled
- In large bowl combine all ingredients; toss and chill.
- Serve as a salad, or arrange fruits on wooden skewers for fresh fruit kabobs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation