Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 rimless baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and stir just until incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing the cookies 2" apart.
- Bake the cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until the bottoms and edges are lightly browned and the tops feel firm when lightly touched, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer them to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my husband, four cats, and a sweet mutt named Jada in Scarborough, Ontario, where I work as an elementary school administrative assistant. I have a 31 year old daughter who lives with her boyfriend in nearby Don Mills, along with my sweet granddogs, Frankie and Turbo. I would have to say that my passion is animals, since I have so many of them! <br /><img src=http://images.quizilla.com/H/h0t5auce/1108834307_brown_answer.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/532663/cookswithcattitude.JPG alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/CalendarGirlsSwap2009.jpg alt= /> <br /><br />If I had a month off work to do what I please, I would first catch up on my sleep and then just have fun - see a few movies and maybe take a couple of short trips - something that wouldn't break the bank - lol!</p>