- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 1⁄2 cups corn chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Brown beef in skillet, drain.
- Add 1 1/2 cup tomato sauce and the taco seasoning.
- Line bottom of 2 qt shallow baking dish with 2 cups corn chips.
- Crush remaining corn chips, set aside.
- Spoon meat mixture over corn chips in baking dish.
- Combine remaining tomato sauce and the beans; spread over meat.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and crushed corn chips and bake another 7 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!