Torkey Thyme Meatloaf
photo by kellychris
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 3 -4 slices bread (12-grain bread, toasted crisp and crumbed to equal 1 cup crumbs)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup (undiluted)
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey
- 3⁄4 lb ground pork
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine toasted breadcrumbs, beaten egg, cream of celery soup, minced onion, salt, pepper, thyme, parsley, and dried cranberries.
- Add ground turkey, and ground pork to soup mixture; mix until well combined.
- Pack meat mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 1/4 hours at 350 degrees.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan before inverting onto platter and slicing into 10 servings.
- Serve with whole cranberry sauce (optional).
- NOTE: Can be baked as 18 regular sized muffin loaves for 30-35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used half the mixture for a small loaf and the other half I made meatballs and served them with turkey gravy over noodles. It was delicious both ways. I like the versatility of making two different meals from one recipe and I will be making this again. Thank you for choosing me in the Help a Camera-less Chef Game #5.