Too Much Summer Squash in the Garden Baked Squash
Here's a great recipe for those squash choked gardens. Really simple to prepare. I'm not too fond of squash, but will eat this.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 3 lbs summer squash
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup cracker crumb, Ritz divided
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt & pepper
- Wash and cut up squash. Boil until tender.
- Drain thoroughly and mash slightly.
- Add all ingredients except 1/2 of butter and 1/2 of cracker crumbs to squash. Pour squash mixture into baking dish.
- Mix remaining butter and crumbs. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 1 hour or until brown on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 16 more