Baked Squash Sticks
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cut the vegetables in half lengthwise and then cut each section in half crosswise.
- Cut the quaters into long strips 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the bowl and mix until coated with the seasonings.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and mix until the vegetables are coated with oil.
- Place the vegetables in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn the vegetables over and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I loved the flavor of this, and am definitely going to try this again with a mix of veggies. Cooking time was a little long, as my zucchini was really soft, but my own fault, as I probably could have left off the second cooking since the veggies were tender. This seasoning would be great on roasted potatoes, I think...