Tomato Oat Soup
- Ready In:
- Heat a large deep skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in the olive oil, and let it heat up.
- Add the oats; cook and stir until toasted.
- In a blender or large food processor, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, 1 cup of water, and cilantro. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the pan with the toasted oats.
- Stir in the remaining 2 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
- Mix in the salt and chicken bouillon.
- Cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">