Tofu, Miso, Seaweed and Spinach Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Simple and cleansing, this easily-prepared soup is surprisingly satisfying, and brimming with goodness.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 -2 tablespoon miso
- 1 teaspoon crumbled wakame seaweed
- 3 ounces fresh tofu
- 2 ounces spinach, shredded
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Heat the water and miso paste in a saucepan.
- Add the wakame and simmer the soup for a couple of minutes.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and stir into the soup. Add the spinach and scallion, reheat and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION