Toffee Coffee Latte
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 ounce banana-flavored liqueur (or syrup)
- 1⁄4 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur (or syrup)
- 1⁄4 ounce caramel-flavored syrup or 1/4 ounce english toffee-flavored syrup
- 2 ounces hot fresh espresso or 2 ounces strong coffee
- 5 -6 ounces steamed milk
- ground hazelnuts, for garnish
- Pour the banana and hazelnut liqueur and caramel syrup into a 12-ounce latte mug.
- Add the espresso, then the steamed milk.
- Stir once around, lifting up the syrups from the bottom of the mug.
- Dust with ground hazelnuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!