Tiramisu Bundt Cake
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350 and coat a 10 cup bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, melted ice cream, and eggs on low for 1 minute. Beat 2 minutes on medium and scrape into pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 min or until pick tests clean. Cool pan on wire rack 20 min, invert on wire rack to cool completely.
- In large bowl, beat together frosting and instant coffee mixture.
- Place cake on stand and spread with frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust with cinnamon and suger if desired,.
- HINT: Unfrosted cake can be frozen for up to 2 weeks prior to serving. Thaw for 3 hrs before frosting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!