Three-Ingredient Sticky Baked Chicken
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce or 3/4 cup ketchup
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 12 small boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a pan with foil for easy clean-up. Arrange the chicken in the pan.
- Whisk ketchup, soy and syrup together in a small bowl. Pour sauce over chicken and turn thighs to coat completely
- Bake 25 minutes or until the juices from the chicken run clear. Serve chicken with extra sauce from the pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was really good and very easy. I did use chili sauce because I had some in my refrigerator that needed to be used up. I think I would like it better with ketchup so I will try it again using that option. Regardless, this was good and I will make it again. Thanks for posting this Linda Sue. Made for New Kid on the Block Tag.
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a small business owner who lives in the suburbs of Atlanta. My husband and I have one daughter, born in 2006. What a wonderful blessing she is! My work is in information technology consulting, so trying new recipes is one of my favorite hobbies and a great outlet for stress. I don't consider myself to be a great cook, but I do love food and I'm getting better and better at getting great results with the recipes I try.