Thick Vegetable Beef Stew
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 25mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs stewing beef, cut up into pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- parsley flakes
- 4 potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 2 carrots (peeled and sliced into coins)
- 2 stalks celery (sliced)
- 1 onion, sliced into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and the pour into a greased 4-Quart roaster.
- Cook covered at 300 for 3 hours.
- Check after 2 hours.
- If its to thick, thin down with a bit more water.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!