Thermomix Confetti Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 400 g green cabbage, cut into chunks
- 40 g oil
- 1 medium carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 stalk celery, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g parsley
- 4 basil leaves
- 30 g almond flour
- 500 g ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, divided into 2 portions
- Chop onion and cabbage 5 seconds/ speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil and saute 8 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2.
- Add carrot, celery, red pepper and garlic to TM Bowl. Chop 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Saute 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2.
- Add parsley and basil to TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add almond flour to TM bowl. Add beef, eggs, half of the tomato sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Mix 15 seconds/speed 5.
- Press the mixture into a loaf pan.
- Pour the remaining tomato sauce over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees 55-60 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Although I am a US citizen, I have spent most of my adult life living outside of the States. I've raised my family all over the world - and I have to say that my four kids are pretty terrific! I am always looking for recipes that only call for basic ingredients. Because I don't live in the US, I often can't find packages or this, or jars and cans of that, even certain spices can be tricky. My favorite cookbooks are the New Joy of Cooking, and anything by Nigela Lawson. My passions are cooking and eating - big surprise there. I have no pet peeves, I don't keep any peeves around long enough to make them into pets. I especially love baking, but I'm trying to get away from that - the carbs are starting to stick to my hips a little too easily. I took a Sushi making course recently. It was a lot of fun; I now know that I need to GO OUT for Sushi, not make it myself.