The Best Cake in the World
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together (it should be watery, if it's not add more water).
- Take Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy icing and pour it into a microwavable bowl add a tablespoon of butter Put it in the microwave.
- Put the cake in Set the timer for 29 minutes.
- Once the cake is cooked enough stick a toothpick in the middle half way down When the toothpick has almost fallen out the cake shold be ready if not add five minutes to the clock.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!