Thai Fish Roulade
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A very simple and deliciosly different take on a fish main course.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces firm white fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons frozen chopped spinach
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 10 cashew nuts, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon maggi seasoning, sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Thaw the spinach and squeeze out the excess water and combine with the coconut cream and Feta cheese.
- Lay out the filet and try to even out the thickness over the entire surface area. Gently pound the filet to accomplish this. Butterfly the filet if it is too thick to pound out.
- Place the spinach mixture in a line across the middle of the filet and roll it up like a jelly roll. Suture it closed with toothpicks.
- Roll the log in the crushed cashews.
- Put the oil in a skillet and bring to smoking heat. Sear the filet to a light brown on all sides.
- Transfer the skillet (and fish) to the oven and bake for 12 minutes. Serve with the Maggi after resting for 3 or 4 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION