Texas Stuffed Grilled Burgers
A Texas twist on a juicy burger.
- Ready In:
- 5 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hickory seasoning (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, hickory seasoning, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Make 8 or 10 balls, and flatten into patties.
- On one half of the patties, distribute the onions, mushrooms, ham and cheese.
- Carefully cover the piles with the remaining patties, making sure to seal all of the edges of the patties together tightly and enclose the filling.
- Grill the patties for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until meat is well done, and cheese in the center is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION