Texas Ranch Casserole
- Ready In:
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 3 -4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well.
- Place half of tortilla strips in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with half the chicken mixture, then sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with chopped tomato, sour cream, and cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I am a stay at home mom to my sons, 5 year old Nolan, and 2 year old Blake. My husband works for a securities trading company, and in our spare time we enjoy trying new restaurants (which rarely happens anymore now that we're in parent land!), having friends over, and playing games. We recently moved from Kansas City to London...talk about a BIG change! I'm adjusting and really enjoying this new adventure. I'm trying to learn all the new brands and labels in the markets and figure out that darn metric system! I've enjoyed baking some of my favorite cookie recipes to cure homesickness, and look forward to trying some traditional English cuisine! Cheers!