Tex Mex Chicken, Corn and Black Bean Salad (Ww)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this in the Weight Watchers New 365 Day Menu Cookbook. Sounds good. Times do not include chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces black beans, drained cooked
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 cups tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup salsa (medium or hot)
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 8 curly lettuce leaves
- 1 ounce nonfat tortilla chips, broken
- In large bowl, combine chicken, beans, corn, tomatoes, onions, salsa, vinegar and cilantro; refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Line serving platter with lettuce leaves.
- Top lettuce with chicken mixture; sprinkle with tortilla chips.
- SERVING (1 1/2 CUPS) PROVIDES: 3 Vegetables, 3 Proteins, 1 1/4 Breads.
- PER SERVING: 321 Calories, 4 g Total Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 48 mg Cholesterol, 707 mg Sodium, 46 g Total Carbohydrate, 6 g Dietary Fiber, 27 g Protein, 67 mg Calcium; 6 points.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION