Tarragon Shrimp Scampi
My favorite herb. This quick, easy dinner is great over rice or pasta.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon (OR 2 TSP DRIED)
- salt and pepper
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet, add garlic.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add wine and half of tarragon, simmer until shrimp are pink.
- Stir in remaining tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation