Target Passover Macaroons
- Ready In:
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 ounces coconut
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Preaheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine egg whites, sugar, vanilla and almond extracts. Lightly beat with a fork until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the coconut.
- Drop mixture by level rounded bottom tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Bake in center of oven until golden (approximately 20 - 25 minutes). Cool slightly, then remove by gently peeling away the parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate. Dip one side of each cookie in the melted chocolate. Return to parchment paper and allow to dry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!