Tapenade Caesar Salad With Prosciutto
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, chopped and pitted
- 2 anchovies, rinsed and patted dry
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 10 cups romaine lettuce, well packed
- 2 ounces prosciutto, diced
- Dressing: In a food processor combine all the ingredients and process until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and prosciutto. Add the tapenade and toss to coat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!