Tangy Tuna Melt With Swiss Cheese
Quick, Easy, Low Calorie and Taste Great!!
- Ready In:
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package tuna in water (Envelope Pouch )
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard (zero calorie)
- 1 -2 small garlic dill pickle (zero calorie, chopped)
- 1⁄8 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 slice sargento swiss cheese
- 1 whole wheat bun
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt or 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix tuna, mustard, pickles, salt, & pepper together until well combined.
- Place slice of swiss on top of tuna mixture and microwave on high for 30 secs or until cheese is melted over the top.
- Toast the bun, add a bit more mustard and the spinach leaves to the base of the toasted bread. Remove tuna melt from microwave and carefully slide on the toasted bun. Top with remaining thin sandwich bread slice.
- Serve Warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION