Tangy and Sweet Fresh Corn Relish
- Ready In:
16 1/4 cup servings
- 2 cups fresh sweetcorn (cut from the cob)
- 1⁄3 cup pickle relish
- 1⁄3 cup banana pepper (or red, yellow, or orange bell pepper)
- 1⁄3 cup pimiento
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan, mixing well.
- Cook, stirring often, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
- Jar and seal.
- Relish keeps well in the refrigerator for about two to three weeks.
Join The Conversation