Tandoori Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 kg new potato, cut into chunks
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 15 green beans, blanched and halved
- 1⁄2 cup kraft* classic mayonnaise, combined with
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- chopped flat leaf parsley, to serve
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, drain.
- Combine with tomatoes, onion and beans.
- Drizzle with tandoori mayonnaise. Scatter with parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.