MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This sweet classic is made with coconut and pinipig. You can also make this with the shredded or sliced coconut meat instead of the grated form.
- Ready In:
- Toast the ground rice and then grind by mortar and pestle.
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup pinipig, grated young coconut, and sugar.
- Moisten with evaporated milk, adding little by little.
- Roll mixture to ½-inch thickness between two pieces of banana leaves or waxed paper.
- Cut into serving portions and dust with remaining toasted ground pinipig.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION