photo by tamelawak
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 cups corn
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, sliced
- 1 cup diced pickled beet
- 1⁄2 cup diced chili pepper
- 24 ounces salsa
- 10 ounces tomato soup
- 15 ounces Doritos
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- • Brown ground beef and prepare following instructions on taco seasoning.
- • Add remaining ingredients except chips, cheese, and taco sauce.
- • Put aside some chips for topping.
- • Roughly break up remaining chips and stir into hamburger mixture.
- • Pour into casserole dish.
- • Bake 350 for 30 minutes (timer: 30 minutes ).
- • Remove and top with chip set aside.
- • Sprinkle with cheese and taco sauce.
- • Put back in oven until is melted.
- • Let set 10 minutes before serving (timer: 10 minutes ).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I hail from good ol' Missoula Montana. My passions are my neices & nephews, cooking, & my animals (3 cats & a dog). <br />Friends shake their heads at my vast collection of cookbook and wonder why am I on the internet looking for new recipes - what can I say - addict :).</p>