Sweet and Sour Meatloaf
photo by jellygirl
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Mix beef, bread crumbs, salt and pepper and eggs.
- Add onion and half of tomato sauce.
- Form into a loaf and place in a 8 x 8 pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, combine sugars, vinegar, mustard and tomato sauce and bring to boil. Pour over meatloaf and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!