Sunshine Ham and Pasta
I found this recipe on the back of a can of evaporated milk. I like to put in a little more ham than the recipe calls indicates.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup ham, jullienned
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Saute onion in butter in large saucepan.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Gradually add evaporated milk and water.
- Cover over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in shredded cheese and mustard until cheese melts.
- Add julienned ham, hot drained macaroni and chopped green pepper.
- Heat for 1 to 3 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more