Summer Vegetable Melange
photo by dianegrapegrower
- Ready In:
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium carrot
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Shave squash and carrot into ribbons using a vegetable peeler or mandolin.
- Heat oil in skillet, saute onion and carrot until almost tender. Add squashes and saute 1-2 minutes more. Remove from heat and toss with lemon juice, red pepper, and parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!