Summer Peach Pudding Dessert
photo by Dorel
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Spread peaches in a well greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Blend flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk, beating until a batter forms.
- Pour over peaches.
- Drizzle margarine over top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Let cool and refrigerate about 4 hours prior to serving.
I happened upon your recipe while looking for something to bake using canned peaches. I'm so glad that I did! The only alteration I made was I used 1/4 cup of melter butter instead of 1/2 cup, and it still came out delicious! My mom told me that I should make it again. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe for this wonderful dessert! :)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Welcome! I joined this website in 2001, as a new wife and Mom of a 1 y/o and I was 28 yrs old and did not know about cooking. I found this website cause I searched the web and wanted to find a good recipe for carrots! I found that recipe and so much more here over the years. I learned so much from this website and opened up my eyes to other recipes. I now am 46 y/o. I am now divorced and my then 1 y/o son is now a Marine. I have a wonderful man in my life that loves and appreciates my cooking and I thank this site for all of its help. I still come here for recipes. I hope you like my recipes and your family enjoys them also....there is many here and I love to pass them on.