Sugar Free Red, White, and Blue Cake
photo by Heather Beldin
- Ready In:
- 1 sugar-free angel food cake (I got mine at walmart for three dollars)
- 8 ounces sugar-free Cool Whip
- 1 pint strawberry, washed and sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint (or dried works)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix chopped strawberries and blueberries in a bowl with splenda and mint. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Mix cool whip with cinnamon.
- Cut angel food cake horizontally.
- Add 1/2 of the cool whip to the bottom portion of the cake, then add half the fruit.
- Place top on the cake, then add rest of the cool whip and fruit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!