Sugar-Free Lemon Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, splenda, peel, juice and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with addition lemon yest if desired.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!