Strawberry, Spinach, Almond Butter Smoothie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The almond butter is a great source of protein and healthy saturated fat. This will both provide you with energy and help you to feel full later into the day
- Ready In:
- 1 cup almond milk (or a mixture of almond and coconut milk)
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 3 -4 large strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1⁄2 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 2 -3 tablespoons raw almond butter
- Put everything into a blender and blend until your preferred consistency.
- I typically buy my fruits and vegetables frozen because I find it easier to just have them on hand - and this way I’m not dealing with stuff going bad before I’m able to use it. But, when buying frozen fruits, make sure that there is no added sugar. This will just lead to a sugar crash. I use Blue Diamond Almond Milk and Coconut Milk blend because I like the flavor of coconut milk, but regular almond milk is great, too.
- The almond butter is a great source of protein and healthy saturated fat. This will both provide you with energy and help you to feel full later into the day.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION