Strawberry Short Cake (Adult Drink)
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces disaronno Amaretto (liquor)
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces de kuyper Creme de Cacao, White (liquor)
- 12 diced strawberries
- 3 1⁄2 ounces ice cream (Vanilla)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine ingredients all ingredients (except whipped cream) in a blender.
- Blend on pulse setting until its the consistency of a milkshake about 30 seconds.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with Whipped Cream if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook my mom is a wonderful cook who I often tell she should open her own restaurant and her biggest pet peeve is also my own STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED OR CALLED!!! I have a half mastiff half pit bull puppy who is my baby, I have no children and therefor spoil my dog. I am single and find that cooking fills the empty boring hours on Friday and Saturday nights. I have just moved to Tacoma Washington area from Idaho and have not found any friends whom I can experiment with my cooking on often my " recipes" are measured as some of this a little that or a pinch here or there making reproducing a dish very difficult so finding this web sight was a blessing in disguise now I can find the dishes I "accidentally" created and can make them again and again