Strawberry Bavarian Jello
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Dissolve jello in boiling water in a large bowl.
- Stir in the strawberries.
- Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Transfer mixture to a 5 cup serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York. I am retired and now have time to enjoy my children, my grandchildren and great grandchildren.