Strawberries With Cream Cheese Filling
- Ready In:
- 1hr 1min
- 32 fresh strawberries
- 11 -12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons grated chocolate
- Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each strawberry, allowing the berries to stand upright on flattened end.
- Place berries, cut side down, on a serving platter.
- Cut each berry carefully into 4 wedges, cutting almost to, but not through, bottoms.
- Fan wedges just slightly, taking care not to break; set berries aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and almond extract until light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in grated chocolate.
- Spoon mixture into a decorating bag fitted with a large decorative tip.
- Press cream cheese mixture into center of each berry. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Join The Conversation
*Extraordinary Dessert*<br/>I'm usually hesitant to try recipes with little reviews, but I had to try this recipe because the pictures looked absolutely yummy and I love strawberries! I'm so happy I tried this recipe because it's a hit at every family get together. I've been designated to make these for every occassion and I don't mind because they are easy to make, delicious and not to mention they look beautiful on display. These are definitely going on my dessert table for my wedding! Thank you for posting!