Strawberries With Amaretto Sauce
This is a wonderfully refreshing and tasty sauce for strawberries. Quick and easy to make and very delicious! Cook time is chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup sugar (more or less for your sweet tooth)
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup Amaretto
- Slice fresh strawberries into thirds.
- Mix sour cream, sugar and Amaretto well.
- The sauce should be thick and not runny.
- Chill the sauce in the fridge for 2- 3 hours.
- Pour over fresh strawberries.
- Cook time is chilling time in fridge.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I still have some sauce left and I'm gonna add extra sugar. I went for the low end of the sugar, and figured better to add it later. This was really good. I used really good Amaretto and splenda. I'm not sure whether that (splenda) did anything to the consistency, but the taste was fine, and that's the most important part.