Stir Fried Broccoli With Orange and Ginger
Three of my favourite things in the world; broccoli, orange and ginger. Quick, easy and so very tasty. Have with noodles or rice.
- Ready In:
- 500 g broccoli
- 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Trim broccoli and cut into the florets.
- Heat oil in a wok. Stir fry broccoli and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add orange zest and juice, Tabasco and bring to the boil; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Toss chives through and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION