Sticky Finger Wraps
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 6 tablespoons franks original hot sauce (no substitute)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 8 frozen breaded chicken tenders (Tyson)
- 4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- In a medium saucepan heat the hot sauce, brown sugar and water over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and sauce is heated thoroughly. (I let it bubble a few minutes.) Remove sauce from heat and set aside to cool. (The sauce thickens to it's proper consistency when it's cooled.).
- Cook the chicken fingers according to package directions.
- Coat the cooked chicken fingers with the sauce until all the fingers are coated.
- Place two sauce-coated chicken fingers onto the tortilla. Add desired amount of cheese, lettuce and tomatoes then drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Wrap and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!