Steamed Brown Rice With Coconut and Ginger
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- In a pot with a tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, cooking uncovered; stir occasionally.
- When rice boils, cover pot and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 45 minutes (do NOT uncover or stir).
- Remove from heat and let sit with lid on for 10 minutes.
- Microwave Directions: In a casserole dish with a lid combine all ingredients. Microwave, covered, for 5 minutes on HIGH. Microwave for 30 minutes at 50% power. Let sit with lid on for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!