Steamed Broccoli Rabe With Garlic
A fresh veggie dish that is quick and delicious. It's wonderful at any time of the year when you find Broccoli rabe.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced thin
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe (hollow or coarse stems discarded)
- salt (optional)
- In a 12-inch skillet bring water and soy sauce with garlic to a boil.
- Add broccoli rabe and cook, covered, over moderately high heat 2 minutes.
- Remove cover and cook until water is evaporated and broccoli rabe is tender, lightly season with salt if using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION