- Ready In:
- Lay out four squares of foil large enough to wrap the steaks.
- Spray a spot on the foil and place a slice of onion on each.
- Top with a steak, add salt and pepper, and sprinkle with diced pepper.
- Spoon vinegrette over steaks, seal foil and place over low-medium grill.
- Grill for 45 minutes, turning every 10 minutes, then test for doneness.
- If steaks aren't yet tender give them another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with foil-baked potatoes and coleslaw.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!