Steak Roll Ups
- Ready In:
- 1 lb steak (we use the steak that's pre-cut for stir fry)
- 2 teaspoons complete seasoning
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- Cook the steak with the seasoning in a frying pan just until its still a little red in the middle.
- Preheat oven according to directions on crescent roll package.
- Take the crescent rolls and separate them.
- Place some cheese at the bottom.
- Add a few pieces of steak.
- Add more cheese when rolling crescent rolls up if desired.
- Continue with last 3 steps until all rolls are done.
- We add more cheese to tops of crescents.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or so.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was unsure on the required seasoning to use in this recipe so used a spicy Mrs Dash seasoning. The roll ups went together easy enough. There are lots of possibilities with this recipe. I see using Greek spices or fajita seasonings to completely change the flavors. I think next time I will add some veggies to the mix. Thank you for sharing your recipe. Reviewed for Pick A Chef 2007
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Well I am a stay at home mom. I have 3 wonderful boys and a great husband. I cook simple foods and always looking for more. I love to cook sweets and stuff but I also cook alot of Americana foods and sometimes spanish dishes. If you want to know more just hit me up and ask.