Steak in Garlic Wine Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 beef steaks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices crusty French bread, toasted
- Broil or grill steaks until cooked as desired.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce. In a skillet heat the oil. Add garlic and sauté for 3 minutes over medium-low heat, until garlic is almost tender.
- Stir in broth, wine, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Place steaks on toast; spoon the sauce over the steaks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation